Compulsory Question 4

 Welcome back to my blog!

Today I will be answering compulsory question 4.

Prezi Presentation: https://prezi.com/p/-ovwsyoexlzb/?present=1

Prezi Video: https://prezi.com/v/y4em-lccoiy7/

Transcript

 Hello, my name is David Martinez, my candidate number is 1421, my center number is US154, and today I will be answering compulsory question 4 for my AICE Media Studies Class. 

Compulsory Question 4 asks, how did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project? To which I have to say, throughout this project, technology in the form of hardware, software, and online websites were heavily ingrained in the entire production of my magazine from the first blog to the entire final magazine. Without technology, I would have been unable to complete any of the tasks required of me.

Software such as PhotoShop and the game Elden Ring helped me in the creation of my magazine. PhotoShop allowed me to edit and remove the background of the photos that I took, and the game Elden Ring allowed me to take stunning screenshots that would make it to my final magazine once they were processed and edited. 

My phone and my personal computer were used for every step of the design process, as my phone was used to take all pictures seen in my magazine, and my personal computer stored the software and other necessities needed to not only get the pictures edited, but actually put on the blog so they could be seen. My personal computer also provided the fast processing power needed by Adobe PhotoShop to give back high resolution photos. 

 The two websites that I used were Canva and blogger. Canva provided me a platform where I could upload and compile my edited photos into the designs which would become my final magazine. Blogger provided me an easy way to post all my blogs and updates so I could keep a detailed timeline of my progress on my magazine. I also used discord as a way to transfer pictures from my phone and onto my computer by uploading them and then downloading them onto my computer for editing.

Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1