Interviewee Picture

Welcome back to my blog!

Today I took and edited the my friend's picture in order to make it suitable to go into my magazine. After seeing the picture with it's background removed and how it would look in the magazine, I decided to keep the background for this image, as I believe the dark background goes well with the color scheme of my magazine. 

This was the original photo taken

 I decided that in order to make the picture look better, I could put it through a filter, which I did. Uploading the picture to Canva and adding the 'Nimbus' filter gave us this:



 I like the look of this filter because it improves the overall clarity of the picture, and in my opinion puts more emphasis on the face of my interviewee.


Goodbye, and see you soon with another update! 


All pictures taken by me and belong to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1