Potential Interview Questions

 



Welcome back to my blog!

After securing my interview, I've been considering what it is I should ask. After considering the content that is going to be on my magazine (reviews, strategies. etc.) I've come up with a batch of questions that I could possibly ask for the interview.

  • Have you played Elden Ring
  • Have you completed the game
  • How much time have you invested
  • How would you rate the difficulty of the game
  • How did you like the game
  •  What was the hardest boss in your opinion
  • Any tips on fighting them
These are only questions that I've thought of so far, when the interview actually happens I'll probably ask on the spot questions based on the answers I receive to make the whole interview seem more conversational as opposed to me asking an endless stream of questions.

Goodbye, and see you soon with another update! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1