Final Content Page Draft 2

Welcome back to my blog!

So after I made my previous blog post I continued working on and off on my content page to make sure that I had something I could be proud of, and I added a couple more 'features' that make me think that this WILL be the final draft and will be used for the real content page.

 So, we had a lot of empty space in the previous content page, and that was bugging me a lot, so I decided to fill in that empty space with a large FEATURES section like I see on other magazines. This helps fill up the page and also give it a more authentic look. Now that I also have my interview finished I think I'm going to work on getting the last 2 pictures to put in the content page, and then we can move on to the last step, the double page spread!


Goodbye, and see you soon with another update! 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1