Final Magazine Content Photo

 Welcome back to my blog!

So, I've retrieved the final picture that will be used in my magazine content page, which will finally finish it. Here it is.


 I mentioned previously that this picture would be of a character that is well known and kind of symbolic about the game. This is the Maiden, one of the main characters of Elden Ring that you meet very soon after you start the game, and she serves as kind of a guide throughout the game. Already a beloved character among fans, it makes sense to include this picture that I took of her as one of the pictures in my magazine. 

I went ahead and manually removed the background as well as color corrected the picture to remove the bright hue on her skin, and this is what I got.

I'm really proud of how this photo came out, and since the over the top brightness that was present on it beforehand is gone, it looks a lot more natural now.


Goodbye, and see you soon with another update!


All pictures taken by me: 

1st picture - Elden Ring (FromSoftware) Screenshot taken by me, and edited by me in Adobe Photoshop


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1