Final Magazine Cover Inspiration

 Welcome back to my blog!

So, a couple blogs ago I mentioned how I finally had the cover image for my final magazine, and several blogs before that I went alhead and laid out the layout that would end up creating my final magazine. Those looked like this respectively: 



 

 These ideas didn't simply pop into existence in my head, like all great artists, there is often some kind of inspiration that pushes us to create what we create. And my inspiration was the cover of this video game magazine that I saw while browsing looking for inspiration.

Obviously, not everything is a direct copy, because that would be plagiarism, but you can notice similarities here and there between the style of this magazine cover and the style of mine. Besides, most magazine publishers have working formulas that most of the time look very similar to that of their competitors' which makes you think where these big time names got their 'inspiration' from. 

There's another thing that inspired me from that magazine cover, however that will be posted in a future blog due to it not being completely finalized just yet, there could still be changes or creative outbursts that cause me to change my mind, but stay tuned regardless.


Goodbye, and see you soon with another update! 

 

 

Sources: Elden Ring (FromSoftware) - Photo taken by me in-game, used for educational purposes only.
Layout created by me in Canva.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1