Interview Finished!

 




Welcome back to my blog!

So, I've finished my interview! It went according to plan and I got the responses I needed to begin writing the double page spread. Below I'll write what I asked as well as the answers I received in order give you a look into the interview.

Have you played Elden Ring?

Yes, in fact it's one of my more played games this year.


Have you completed the game?

Yeah.


How long did it take you to complete?

It took me about 110 hours, I didn't really keep track, but it could be a little more or a little less, it's definitely over 100 hours though.


And how much time have you invested in total?

Around 220 hours.


So you beat the game and are still playing, why is that?

I'm just grinding out trophies so I can 100% the game, it's just like a personal achievement, plus there's still a whole lot of weapons and other abilities to try out.

 

 How would you rate the difficulty?

Oh, yeah, it's definitely hard. But that's part of the appeal of the game you know? The difficulty and whatnot.


And on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate it?

A very solid 9/10


Any reason for the missing 1?

Yeah, it mostly has to do with game mechanics, you see, sometimes there's a little bit of button delay and your character will end up doing things a little later than you want them to, it's really annoying if you're about to beat a boss and you die because your action that you know you input got delayed. Also sometimes your character just straight up won't dodge, which is super annoying as well. But yeah, the game is perfect other than some flaws in the mechanics.


So on the topic of bosses, which one was the hardest for you.

It's either between Maliketh and Malenia, and though it's my opinion, I think Maliketh is probably the harder of the two.


Any tips for combatting them?

Yeah, to be honest just get a duo haha, no but seriously Maliketh is super hard and it would make it a lot easier if you just had a friend to help you beat the boss. I mean if you want to do it solo be my guest but good luck! 

 

 Goodbye, and see you soon with another update!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1