Magazine Cover Image

 


Welcome back to my blog!

Hi! Today I'm going to continue working on my final magazine by detailing my  plan to get the final background image that will be used on the cover of my magazine as well as throughout my final product. Since my feature game is Elden Ring, my plan is to venture into the game and take screenshots of noteworthy moments that would belong within the magazine without spoiling too much. This would make it so that the content I use would be created by me, as it was taken by me and would be edited by me also. 

I have several in-game events in mind that could constitute me going back and screenshotting them, and after I have the selection of screenshots saved on my PC, I would proceed to select several outstanding candidates that would be edited and transferred onto the final product, much like with the preliminary tasks's content page. 

Hopefully, it won't be too hard to gather these images, as it can be quite difficult to capture a perfect moment in a video game since sometimes things move incredibly quickly, but I'll do my best.

Goodbye, and see you soon with another update! 

 

 


Canva Reference: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE_CWSJ6rQ/08KYiWqFu4vsKXNi8gqU0A/edit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1