New Images!

 Welcome back to my blog!

As I get ever closer to finishing my table of contents, I present 2 more images that will go on the page!


 Both are meant to be the images on articles as a bit of a teaser at the front of the magazine, however the second one was much more painful to edit than the first, as I had to remove the entirety of the backgroud, which took A LONG time. I tried using Canva's auto-remove feature but when that didn't work I had to resort to doing it manually which was a real pain. The second one was rather simple to make and just took some creative thinking to get rolling. I've already added these two images onto the layout which now looks like this.


 Once again, this is bound to change! This is still a work in progress, and as it slowly fills up more and more I'll continue to update you guys!


Goodbye, and see you soon with another update! 


All images created by me. 

Canva reference: https://www.canva.com/design/DAE_HIbPKrw/aPUbkMLjw-LBzG2CpS3dvQ/edit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Compulsory Question 4

Compulsory Question 3

Compulsory Question 1